Add Mercado Libre Button in WooCommerce
E-commerce has revolutionized the way we buy and sell products. As this sector continues to grow, online sales platforms like WooCommerce and Mercado Libre have established themselves as leaders in their respective niches. If you are a seller who already has a store on WooCommerce, you might be wondering: Should I add a Mercado Libre button in WooCommerce (my own online store)? To help you make an informed decision, we developed this new module.
Add Mercado Libre Button in WooCommerce
We are pleased to inform you that we currently offer a free extension called Woomelly Mercado Libre Button for your WooCommerce store. This useful extension allows you to add a button that will enable your valuable buyers to directly access related posts on Mercado Libre.
The configuration process is extremely simple and will take you just a few steps. First, we recommend you search, install, and activate the extension from the extensions section of the Woomelly plugin. Our team has made an effort to make the installation as intuitive as possible.
Once the installation is complete, we encourage you to customize the extension according to the needs of your store. You can choose the option that best suits your business to provide your customers with an optimal shopping experience.
Advantages of Integrating a Mercado Libre Button in WooCommerce
- Increased Audience Reach: Mercado Libre is one of the largest e-commerce platforms in Latin America. By indicating that your products already exist on Mercado Libre, you are exposing your products to millions of potential users.
- Reliability and Brand Recognition: Trust is crucial in e-commerce. By partnering with a recognized brand like Mercado Libre, you give customers a sense of security and legitimacy. Plus, you earn extra points if you have a good track record on that platform.
- Diversification of Sales Channels: Not putting all your eggs in one basket is a recommended strategy in the business world. By providing access to multiple sales channels, you protect yourself from any problems or disadvantages that may arise in one of them.
- Established Mercado Libre Services: Mercado Libre has consolidated and secure services, which can be an additional attraction for those buyers who are already familiar with and trust them (example: Mercado Pago, Mercado Envíos, or the same Protected Purchases service).
But, use it with caution. When selling on your own WooCommerce site, you control the entire customer experience. By redirecting sales to Mercado Libre, you give up some of that control, and the customer experience will also depend on that platform. This could cause confusion for the customer, as some might be confused about why they are being redirected to another platform and might abandon the purchase due to insecurity or distrust.
Steps to Use the Mercado Libre Button Functionality in WooCommerce
1. Activate the extension functionality
Go to the Woomelly plugin extension listing and activate the “Mercado Libre Button in WooCommerce” functionality. Remember, you can also define an initial configuration, such as global visibility or the button style that will be displayed in the store (currently there are 6 styles). Don’t forget to save the changes.
2. Individual configuration on products
Once the “Mercado Libre Button in WooCommerce” extension is activated (as indicated in step 1), you have the option to always show or not show the button in general in your store. However, if you prefer to hide it for a specific group of products or for a particular product, you can adjust the visibility of the “Mercado Libre in WooCommerce” button directly from the product detail in your store. Don’t forget to save the changes.
3. Perform a mass synchronization using the Woomelly plugin
Once the “Woomelly Mercado Libre Button in WooCommerce” extension is activated, it is crucial to ensure that the Mercado Libre post links are updated on your store’s products. A mass synchronization is recommended, depending on your current configuration (either from Mercado Libre to WooCommerce or from WooCommerce to Mercado Libre). This way, the information on the products will be updated.
Done! With these simple steps, you can now enjoy the functionality of this extension. We are sure that “Woomelly Mercado Libre Button” will be a valuable addition to your WooCommerce store. And remember, we are here to help you. If you need assistance during the configuration process or have any additional questions, you can contact us.
Still don’t know about the Woomelly plugin for WordPress?
Woomelly has a WordPress plugin designed to connect and keep both WooCommerce products and Mercado Libre posts synchronized, as well as sales and customer ratings. Visit Woomelly.com for more details. Don’t be left behind and be part of our community 👍!